Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
- A mechanistic understanding for plant biomass production in rice cells
- A study of microwave-based weed management in the rice industry
- Can we engineer plants to grow on salty soils?
- DEVELOPMENT OF HIGH-IRON RICE
- Development of iron-rich cereals through increased nicotianamine production
- How will elevated atmospheric CO2 affect soil nitrogen dynamics in cropping system?
- Making gains inside the grain: development of biofortified rice varieties to combat iron deficiency in Latin America
- Novel methods for the production of micronutrient-enriched rice
- PATH TO SURVIVAL – THE GENOMICS OF ABIOTIC STRESS TOLERANCE IN CROP PLANTS
Journal Articles Refereed
- Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of Australian rice varieties and promoter analysis of major pollen allergen gene, Ory s 1
- Benchmarking for performance assessment of small and large irrigation schemes along the Senegal Valley in Mauritania
- Cell type-specific expression of sodium transporters improves salinity tolerance of rice.
- Changes in sourcesink relations during development influence photosynthetic acclimation of rice to free air CO2 enrichment (FACE)
- Characterization of the wheat gene encoding a grain-specific lipid transfer protein TdPR61, and promoter activity in wheat, barley and rice
- Constitutive Overexpression of the OsNAS Gene Family Reveals Single-Gene Strategies for Effective Iron- and Zinc-Biofortification of Rice Endosperm
- Contemporary practices, constraints and opportunities for non-rice crops in Cambodia
- Defensin promoters as potential tools for engineering disease resistance in cereal grains
- Effects of elevated CO2 on plant growth and nutrient partitioning of rice (Oryza sativa L.) at rapid tillering and physiological maturity
- Genomic profiling of rice sperm cell transcripts reveals conserved and distinct elements in the flowering plant male germ lineage
- Improved Salinity Tolerance of Rice Through Cell Type-Specific Expression of AtHKT1;1
- Irrigation performance before and after rehabilitation of a representative, small irrigation scheme besides the Senegal River, Mauritania
- New insight into photosynthetic acclimation to elevated CO2: The role of leaf nitrogen and ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase content in rice leaves
- Oryza Tag Line, a phenotypic mutant database for the Genoplante rice insertion line library
- Putative cis-regulatory elements in genes highly expressed in rice sperm cells.
- Reduced nitrogen allocation to expanding leaf blades suppresses ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase synthesis and leads to photosynthetic acclimation to elevated CO2 in rice
- Rice suspension cultured cells are evaluated as a model system to study salt responsive networks in plants using a combined proteomic and metabolomic profiling approach
- Root-Specific Transcript Profiling of Contrasting Rice Genotypes in Response to Salinity Stress
- Seeds of Life, Seeds of Hunger: Corporate Agendas, Seed Sovereignty and Agricultural Development (Indonesia, East Timor)
- Spatial control of transgene expression in rice (Oryza sativa L.) using the GAL4 enhancer trapping system
- The scutellar vascular bundle-specific promoter of the wheat HD-Zip IV transcription factor shows similar spatial and temporal activity in transgenic wheat, barley and rice
- Why has small-scale irrigation not responded to expectations with traditional subsistence farmers along the Senegal River in Mauritania?
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters