Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- Active passive microwave soil moisture remote sensing: Towards sustainable land and water management from space
- Dissecting insect gut function to understand insecticide detoxification
- Enhanced efficiency fertilisers as mitigation tools for reducing greenhouse gas emissions from intensive agricultural systems in Australia.
- Functional and regulatory analysis of n-acetylcholine receptors, key targets of insecticides
- Phytoextraction approaches for mitigating heavy metal release from unlined and loosely capped rural landfills
- Protecting the Australian chickpea industry through knowledge of the current Ascochyta rabiei fungal population and risk to resistance breeding strategies.
- Scoping Study into using Microwave Technologies as part of an Integrated Weed Management Strategy in Conservation Farming Systems
- Understanding pathogenicity risk within the current Ascochyta rabiei fungal population and development of a revised disease management plan
Journal Articles Refereed