Subject area for
- A recreational angler based tagging program to understand the movements of Victorian King George Whiting to their spawning areas
- Biomineralisation; a novel approach to the creation of a calcium standard for laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry.
- Development of management strategies to assist in advisories around seafood safety during toxic bloom events in Gippsland Lakes.
- Dyason Fellowship
- Growth and productivity of fish populations in a changing world
- Harvest and climate-induced changes in fish life histories
- Marine extremes: understanding how marine heatwaves impact on fishes and fisheries productivity
- Otolith biochronologies in a rapidly changing world
- TRAWLING FOR THE UNKNOWN: AN INVESTIGATION OF OVERHARVESTING AND CHANGING CLIMATE IN FISHED STOCKS OF AUSTRALIA
- The ones that don’t get away: Evolutionary implications of fishing
- The social drivers and implications of conducting an ecological risk assessment of both recreational and commercial fishing - a case study from Port Phillip Bay
- Turning up the heat: will snapper survive a warmer future?
- Understanding climate and harvest induced changes in fish life histories
- Understanding the ecological and economic implications of reef fish larval dispersal
- Using local fishermen's knowledge to inform catchment management and improve ecosystem based fisheries management
- for the Spawning sources, movement patterns, and nursery area replenishment of spawning populations of Kind George whiting in south-eastern Australia-closing the life history loop
Journal Articles Refereed