Subject area for
Journal Articles Refereed
- A pilot scale study on the concentration of milk and whey by forward osmosis.
- Coagulation temperature affects the microstructure and composition of full fat Cheddar cheese
- Determination of a nitrogen conversion factor for protein content in Cheddar cheese
- Effect of calcium chloride addition and draining pH on the microstructure and texture of full fat Cheddar cheese during ripening
- Fouling and in-situ cleaning of ion-exchange membranes during the electrodialysis of fresh acid and sweet whey
- Impact of Microencapsulated Peptidase (Aspergillus oryzae) on Cheddar Cheese Proteolysis and Its Biologically Active Peptide Profile
- Impact of processing conditions on microstructure, texture and chemical properties of model cheese from sheep milk
- Microstructure and Composition of Full Fat Cheddar Cheese Made with Ultrafiltered Milk Retentate.
- Microstructure of milk gel and cheese curd observed using cryo scanning electron microscopy and confocal microscopy
- Probiotic Cheddar cheese: Influence of ripening temperatures on survival of probiotic microorganisms, cheese composition and organic acid profiles
- The characterisation of Mozzarella cheese microstructure using high resolution synchrotron transmission and ATR-FTIR microspectroscopy
- The effect of calcium chloride addition on the microstructure and composition of Cheddar cheese
- The effect of pH at renneting on the microstructure, composition and texture of Cheddar cheese
- Transmission electron microscopy imaging of the microstructure of milk in cheddar cheese production under different processing conditions