Subject area for
Journal Articles Refereed
- Access to services and barriers faced by people with disabilities: A quantitative survey
- Action to address the household economic burden of non-communicable diseases
- Are we using support workers effectively? The relationship between patient and team characteristics and support worker utilisation in older people's community-based rehabilitation services in England
- Art and mental health in Samoa
- Assessment and Implications of Scattered Microbeam and Broadbeam Synchrotron Radiation for Bystander Effect Studies
- Building healthcare workers' confidence to work with same-sex parented families
- Can simple mobile phone applications provide reliable counts of respiratory rates in sick infants and children? An initial evaluation of three new applications
- Effectiveness of online and mobile telephone applications ('apps') for the self-management of suicidal ideation and self-harm: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Ethics of health policy and systems research: a scoping review of the literature
- Ethnic matching of clients and clinicians and use of mental health services by ethnic minority clients
- Extra costs of living with a disability: A review and agenda for research
- Familial Impact and Coping with Child Heart Disease: A Systematic Review
- Feasibility and acceptability of clean birth kits containing misoprostol for self-administration to prevent postpartum hemorrhage in rural Papua New Guinea
- Health policy and system support to optimise community health worker programmes: an abridged WHO guideline
- HealthMap: a cluster randomised trial of interactive health plans and self-management support to prevent coronary heart disease in people with HIV
- Home-based pulmonary rehabilitation for people with COPD: A qualitative study reporting the patient perspective
- How do case managers spend time on their functions and activities?
- How would case managers' practice change in a consumer-directed care environment in Australia?
- Impact of selective digestive decontamination on respiratory tract Candida among patients with suspected ventilator-associated pneumonia. A meta-analysis
- Important Case Management Goals in Community Aged Care Practice and Key Influences.
- Influences on Case-Managed Community Aged Care Practice
- Introduction of a novel, mobile, nurse-led prostate cancer education and testing service
- Key strategies to improve systems for managing patient complaints within health facilities - what can we learn from the existing literature?
- Making a Case for the Critical Examination of Assignments of Responsibilities in the Reproductive Realm: Insights From South Sudan
- Multimorbidity and out-of-pocket expenditure on medicines: a systematic review
- My Road Ahead study protocol: a randomised controlled trial of an online psychological intervention for men following treatment for localised prostate cancer
- Optimising the benefits of community health workers' unique position between communities and the health sector: A comparative analysis of factors shaping relationships in four countries
- Perceived effectiveness of larger graphic health warnings and plain packaging among urban and rural adolescents and adults of Delhi and Telangana, India
- REHABILITATION IN MADAGASCAR: CHALLENGES IN IMPLEMENTING THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION DISABILITY ACTION PLAN
- Scale-up of a comprehensive harm reduction programme for people injecting opioids: lessons from north-eastern India
- Service providers' experiences of disrespectful and abusive behavior towards women during facility based childbirth in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Smoking cessation advice and non-pharmacological support in a national sample of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander smokers and ex-smokers
- Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial of telephone-delivered cognitive behavior therapy compared with befriending for treating depression and anxiety in older adults with COPD
- Walking Together: Towards a Collaborative Model for Maternal Health Care in Pastoralist Communities of Laikipia and Samburu, Kenya
- What is the role of a case manager in community aged care? A qualitative study in Australia
- Who is bearing the financial burden of non-communicable diseases in Mongolia?
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters