Subject area for
Journal Articles Refereed
- Differences in impact of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander status on cancer stage and survival by level of socio-economic disadvantage and remoteness of residence-A population-based cohort study in Australia
- Improving the physical health of people living with mental illness in Australia and New Zealand.
- Indigenous inequalities in cancer: what role for health care?
- Migration and Pacific Mortality: Estimating Migration Effects on Pacific Mortality Rates Using Bayesian Models
- Primary prevention of rheumatic fever in the 21st century: evaluation of a national programme
- The burden of cancer in 25-29 year olds in New Zealand: a case for a wider adolescent and young adult age range?
- The prevalence of depression among Maori patients in Auckland general practice.