Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
Conference Papers Unrefereed
Journal Articles Refereed
- A Response to Coren's Objections to the Principle of Alternate Possibilities as Sufficient but not Necessary for Moral Responsibility
- Absence: An Indo-Analytic Inquiry
- Better Minds, Better Morals: A Procedural Guide to Better Judgment
- Beyond Dualism: A Plea for an Extended Taxonomy of Agency Impairment in Addiction
- Companion Animal Ethics: A Special Area of Moral Theory and Practice?
- Cora Diamond and the Moral Imagination
- Deep Brain Stimulation, Authenticity and Value
- Dialectical Activity, Ritual, and Value: A Critique of Talbot Brewer
- Doctors Have no Right to Refuse Medical Assistance in Dying, Abortion or Contraception
- Excising Democracy: Ethical Irresponsibility, Refugees and Migration Zones
- Existence and Non-existence in Sabzawari's Ontology
- Exploring the partnership networks of churches and church-affiliated organisations in health promotion
- Hegel's spectre on Indian thought and its God-in-nothingness
- Historical overview of church involvement in health and wellbeing in Australia: implications for health promotion partnerships
- Is Inheritance Morally Distinctive?
- Islamic Response to Darwin's Theory of Evolution
- Lessons of Murdochian Attention
- Making a difference: incorporating theories of autonomy into models of informed consent
- Mathematical pluralism
- Moral Hard-Wiring and Moral Enhancement
- Neuroscience research on the addictions: A prospectus for future ethical and policy analysis
- Obscenity, dirtiness and licence in Jewish comedy
- Participants' Understanding of Informed Consent in a Randomized Controlled Trial for Chronic Knee Pain
- Professional Codes versus External Enforcement: Chinees and Australian Norm-Setting in Pharmaceutical Ethics Compared
- Public conscience of ‘the chosen people’: Sarah Silverman in the Wake of Lenny Bruce
- Reply to Oppy on God, the Best and Evil
- Settling for second best: when should doctors agree to parental demands for suboptimal medical treatment?
- Supernatural Belief Is Not Modulated by Intuitive Thinking Style or Cognitive Inhibition
- Taxing Meat: Taking Responsibility for One's Contribution to Antibiotic Resistance
- The Objectivity of Ethics and the Unity of Practical Reason
- The prospects for the free will defence
- The sun may not, indeed, rise tomorrow: a reply to Beall
- Unconditional love?
- What Happens to the Person With Dementia?
- Why Is There Nothing Rather Than Something?
- Zika, contraception and the non-identity problem
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
- Concise argument.
- Conscientious Objection in Healthcare: Problems and Perspectives
- Ethical surgical placebo-controlled trials of deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant anorexia nervosa
- Evil: A Philosophical Investigation
- Exercise prescription and the doctor's duty of non-maleficence
- In Memoriam: Maxwell John Charlesworth
- Is it in Charlie Gard's best interest to die?
- Liberty, Fairness and the 'Contribution Model' for Non-medical Vaccine Exemption Policies: A Reply to Navin and Largent
- Objecting to God
- The Feminization of Fame, 1750-1830
- The Need for Further Fine-Grained Distinctions in Discussions of Authenticity and Deep Brain Stimulation
Major Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- "Playing God"
- Abhava: Negation in logic, real non-existent, and a distinctive pramana in the Mimamsa
- Animal Justice and Moral Mendacity
- Being and text: Dialogic fecundation of western hermeneutics and Hindu Mīmāmsā in the critical era
- Early Geoengineering Governance: The Oxford Principles
- Engaging with Christianity
- Framing Marginalised Art
- Gender, Sharia and the Politics of Punishment: A Contemporary Malaysian Case
- Introduction: The State of Philosophy of Religion
- Memorialisation and historical awareness. Aaspects of the witness' testimonies in the trials between Poland and the Teutonic Order in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries
- New Atheism: Critical Perspectives and Contemporary Debates
- Postcolonial discontent with postmodern philosophy of religion
- Reasons and Justifiability
- Religion and Politics in Australia"
- Religion and freedom of expression
- Richard Swinburne
- Sharia and Finance
- Sophia Journal
- The thought of stupefaction; or, event and decision as non-ontological and pre-political factors in the work of Gilles Deleuze & Alain Badiou
- Towards a Trajectory-Dependent Model of (Human) Rational Agency
- War and Intervention