Subject area for
- DR Robyn Schofield Faculty Member
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- A THERMALLY STRATIFIED SEA-ICE-WAVE INTERACTION FACILITY
- A multidisciplinary DNA analysis of modern and ancient Antarctic ice cores
- AN AUSTRALIAN FLUID-INCLUSION FACILITY FOR CLIMATE-CHANGE SCIENCE
- ASSESSMENT OF CLIMATIC INFLUENCES ON 14C ACTIVITY IN A HOLOCENE STALAGMITE FROM FLORES, INDONESIA
- CULTURAL ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH: THE MISSING LINK IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACHES TO SUSTAINABIITY
- Cyclones, storm tracks and precipitation over the globe, and their sensitivity to climate change
- NESP - ESCC HUB PROJECT 2.8 - EXTREME WEATHER PREDICTIONS
- Old stalagmites, new techniques: South African palaeoclimate records linked to early human evolution.
Journal Articles Refereed
- A continuous stable isotope record from the penultimate glacial maximum to the Last Interglacial (159-121 ka) from Tana Che Urla Cave (Apuan Alps, central Italy)
- A revised U.S. Climate Extremes Index.
- Aesthetic value in Antarctica: beautiful or sublime?
- Changes in global-mean precipitation in response to warming, greenhouse gas forcing and black carbon
- Climate change impact on seaweed meadow distribution in the North Atlantic rocky intertidal
- Did the 1976-77 switch in the Pacific Decadal Oscillation make white spruce in the southwest Yukon more susceptible to spruce bark beetle?
- Evaluating global climate responses to different forcings using simple indices
- Phenological Changes in the Southern Hemisphere
- Quantifying uncertainty in future Southern Hemisphere circulation trends
- Resolution dependence of tropical cyclone formation in CMIP3 and finer resolution models
- The art of modelling range-shifting species
- Transport by deep convection in basin-scale geostrophic circulation: turbulence-resolving simulations
- Unstable climate-growth relations for white spruce in southwest Yukon, Canada
Research Book Chapters