VIDEO: pushing at the limits of athletic ability
Wednesday, Aug 8, 2012, 01:27 AM | Source: The Conversation
Will records keep tumbling as athletes get fitter and technology develops? Or is there a limit to human performance? Kate Murphy investigates.
- VIDEO: doping, drug testing and the Olympics
- VIDEO: what is the economic legacy of hosting the Olympics
- VIDEO: why is Australia good at some sports and not others?
- VIDEO: bed bugs at London 2012
- VIDEO: the sports legacy of the Olympic Games
Kate Murphy does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organisation that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond their academic appointment.